Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hot songs of the moment.






















I'm currently listening to many new songs and old songs, Mariah Carey's old music is always on high-rotation on my laptop and Mp3 player, they're mostly from her albums Daydream (1995) and Butterfly (1997), What I love about Mariah is not only her wonderful voice, It's the sincere performance in her songs, You can feel her longing and heartache in "The Roof" and "Always Be My Baby". Anyway here is a list of the music i'm currently listening to.


New songs:

50 Cent - Fire ft. Nicole (from PCD)


50 Cent - Ayo Technology ft. Justin Timberlake


Kanye West - Good Life


Kanye West - Stronger


Jennifer Lopez - Do It Well


JoJo - Beautiful Girls (Cover)


Britney Spears - Gimme More


Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry


Kelly Rowland - Still in Love With My Ex





Old songs:

Mariah Carey - The Roof


Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby


Mariah Carey - Forever


Mariah Carey - Bringin' on the Heartbreak (Cover)


Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.