Sunday, September 23, 2007

Mariah's new album due December 4th!















I'm literally counting the days 'til Mimi's new record drops. The album is still untitled and Mariah stated that it's not 100% yet finished.


Mariah's manager L.A. Reid said that he might hold off one more week to the 11th and hit the holiday sales big time. It makes sense but I can't garantee i'll be able to wait 1 more week!

The album is the follow-up to the Best selling album of 2005 "The Emancipation of Mimi", Emancipation scored Mariah 2 more #1s which makes her total of #1s to an outstanding 17, The most by a female, Mariah is only behind The Beatles with their 20 #1s.

1 comment:

Bloggylife said...

Finally a Mariah's fan ;D
I remember getting the Best of Mariah's back in high school …. Looooong time ago
I know all the eeeee's&aaaaa's of the album. I still put it on while cleaning my room, chilling out, driving, whenever the mood clicks. Until one day my bro comes in my room and says: You still listen to this!!! That moment in time, the stereo sucked in the tape!!! I do LOVE her voice, though she needs attitude adjustment, but hey can we blame a DIVA. Thank GOD for downloads ;)
I'll be waiting too :D